On this page:
- Subscribe to the CGS13 mailinglist
- Address, Map etc.
- How to reach the symposium?
- CGS-13 Exhibition
- Information about Cologne
If you want to receive the latest CGS13 news and/or the cirulars via email, subscribe to the mailinglist, using the following link.
Institut für Kernphysik
Zülpicher Straße 77
50937 Köln, Germany
© University of Cologne, http://webdyn1.rrz.uni-koeln.de:2169/campusgis/
...from Cologne central station (Köln Hbf)
- Take the tram line 18 from Köln Hbf to Eifelwall, from this station it's 5 Minutes to walk to the institutes building.
- Alternatively take the line 16 or 18 (subway) from Köln Hbf to Neumarkt, afterwards tram line 9 from Neumarkt to Universität, From there it's 2 minutes to walk to the institutes building.
...from airports close to Cologne
- From international airports round Cologne (e. g. CGN, DUS or FRA) take the train to Cologne central station and follow the above mentioned instructions.
- It is strongly recommended to use public transport to reach the symposium. li>
- Some more detailed information about roads to and in Cologne can be found here.
There will be a trade fair at the symposium, called CGS-13 Exhibition, starting on Tuesday, 26th of August, 2008.
If your company is interested to present products at CGS-13, ask for more information via our email address: email@example.com (subject: exhibition).
View on old town at night.